Supporting Missions, Achieving Results
· As a subcontractor to Federal Management Systems, Inc., provides services as a Subject Matter Expert to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), guiding the agency through creation, revision, and implementation of grants management policies and procedures, as well as training employees on new procedures and best grants management practices.
· Delivers government compliance and legislative process on-site training to federal, state, local, and non-profit agencies, including U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Department of Homeland Security, Department of Transportation, USDA, Department of Health and Human Services, Institute of Museum and Library Services, Department of Energy, Department of the Interior, Department of Defense, the State of Florida Division of Emergency Management, the Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs, and other federal, state, and local agencies and non-profits, both independently, and as a subcontractor to Management Concepts, Federal Management Systems, BMRA, Inc, and Hamilton Enterprises
· Performs policy and procedure analysis and systems review for NIST MEP Program, as a sub-contractor to Hamilton Enterprises
· Sub-recipient monitoring and technical assistance provider for FloridaMakes, the NIST MEP Recipient for the State of Florida
· Provides featured speaker and conference training, including appearing as a featured speaker at the 2015 and 2016 USDA 2501 Program Symposiums, and the 2018 FDA-CATS Conference, giving attendees updates and training on the Uniform Administrative Requirements
· Provides regular open enrollment procurement, legislative process, and grants training for federal, state and local decision-makers
· Served as a technical assistance consultant to HUD CDBG and HOME jurisdictions as subcontractor through Econometrica, Inc.
· Serves as an advisor and consultant for several non-profit entities
· Developed pre-award procedures and NOFO revisions for the National Park Service
· Delivered a two-week in-country training and technical assistance engagement with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire, working with CDC personnel and NGO representatives on Uniform Administrative Requirements and performance measurement compliance issues